C4DM at ICASSP 2023
On 4–10 June, several C4DM researchers will participate at the 2023 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2023). ICASSP is the leading conference in the field of signal processing and the flagship event of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.
As in previous years, the Centre for Digital Music will have a strong presence at the conference, both in terms of numbers and overall impact. The below papers presented at ICASSP 2022 are authored or co-authored by C4DM members:
- Audio quality assessment of vinyl music collections using self-supervised learning by Alessandro Ragano, Emmanouil Benetos, and Andrew Hines
- Modelling black-box audio effects with time-varying feature modulation by Marco Comunità, Christian J Steinmetz, Huy Phan, Joshua D Reiss
- Rigid-Body Sound Synthesis with Differentiable Modal Resonators by Rodrigo Diaz; Ben Hayes; Charalampos Saitis; György Fazekas; Mark Sandler
- Conditioning and Sampling in Variational Diffusion Models for Speech Super-Resolution by Chin-Yun Yu, Sung-Lin Yeh, György Fazekas, and Hao Tang
- Sinusoidal Frequency Estimation by Gradient Descent by Ben Hayes, Charalampos Saitis, and György Fazekas
- Disentangling the Horowitz Factor: Learning Content and Style From Expressive Piano Performance by Huan Zhang, Simon Dixon
- Cross-modal fusion techniques for utterance-level emotion recognition from text and speech by Jiachen Luo, Huy Phan, Joshua Reiss
- On the Relevance of the Differences Between HRTF Measurement Setups for Machine Learning by Johan Pauwels and Lorenzo Picinali
See you all in Rhodes!